Monday, September 1, 2014

Getting Organized!

I love post-it notes...really I don't know many educators that don't have an obsession with them.  Here's my problem though - I use them to stay organized, but then having a million post-its all over the place ends up driving me nuts.  On top of that I have parents and agencies that give me business cards, and I don't have a great place to put all of this stuff.  I guess I finally got annoyed to the point that I decided I needed a better system.  Click on the page below if you would like to download and use my special information page for free! 
Special Information
Each box is big enough that I can attach business cards.  I will also use this form to note special phone numbers and contacts and other random information that I am given throughout the year.  I printed about ten pages and added a new section to my counselor binder.  I already feel more organized, and I am happy to report that so far my new system is working much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment