Monday, April 28, 2014

Testing Table

Well, now that we are through the biggest testing administration, I feel like I can breathe.  What a busy, busy month it has been!  I just wanted to take a second to share a table that I created to help organize my small groups for standardized testing.  There are three things that I consider when forming small groups.
1. Version of test (ex: modified test or regular test)
2. Oral testing (ex: all, part, or none)
3. Time (4 hour session or extended time session)
I use special education paperwork, 504 paperwork, student support team paperwork, and input from teachers to fill in the chart above.  I have a chart for each subject/grade level being tested.  So far this chart has been a very simple tool to help keep testing organized, efficient, and accurate.

No comments:

Post a Comment