Wednesday, August 14, 2013

"Mustache" Back to School Pack Freebie

Has anybody else noticed how popular mustaches have become?!?!  I know I have.  I wanted to create a fun back to school pack for both teachers and counselors to thank the educators that have started following my blog and visiting my TpT store.  The Mustache Back to School Pack is currently available for free!  Just download the packet from my TpT store (click on my Teachers Pay Teachers tab and then click on the link to my store).  Here is what is included in this packet:
  • Two activity sheets that will allow you to get to know your students.  These sheets are great to use throughout the year, not just at the beginning of the year.  Knowing about your students will help you build a relationship with them.  I love doing some type of "getting to know you" activity with students when we are meeting for the first time or when I am trying to build rapport with a student.  If you like these pages, then check out my Getting to Know Others packet on TpT!  Some of my favorite "getting to know you" pages are in this packet.  Also, consider filling these activity sheets out for yourself.  The students want to learn about you too!
  • Bookmarks - 4 designs
  • Labels - 4 designs - Use these editable templates to make name tags, locker tags, labels, posters, frame student art work or writing, etc.
  • Name plates - 4 designs - Use these to label student's desks, chairs, tables, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment